Welcome to the help page for INSTITUTIONS using ER-Central
How do I register as a Teacher/ Institution in ER-Central?
1. In the home page, click on Register as Teacher/Institution
2. Fill out the registration form. Click Sign Up.
3. Once logged in, the Teacher/Institution page should look like this:
How can I create classes?
- Log in to your Teacher/Institution account
2. Click Add Class
3. Fill in the Class Details. Click Submit.
4. The Class Name will appear in your Institution home page along with the Class Code.
(Take note of the class code because you will need it to Bulk Upload later on.)
How can I set the start and end date of a class?
1.When creating a new class, you will be asked to input this information
- Add the dates you wish
3. Click Submit
How can I extend a class?
- In the Institution home page, click on the Class Name
2 . The Class Window will appear. Click Extend Class
3. Put in the desired date and Submit
How can I bulk upload students to my class?
- In the Institution home page, click on Bulk Registration > Bulk Upload
2. Download the Excel spreadsheet template
3.Delete the sample information in the Excel template and enter your students’ data
4.Save the Excel file as .xls format.
5.Upload the students list.
How can I download students’ data from specific dates/months?
1.Click on Legacy Download Data
2. Choose the inclusive dates in the report
How can I download data of ALL STUDENTS?
2.Go to Institution Home
3. Click on the ALL STUDENTS
4.Click on Download All Students
How can I download a single student’s data?
1. Log in.
2.Go to Institution Home
3.Click on ALL STUDENTS
4. Click on the student’s username
5. You may download the students Reading or Listening data
How do I find the Class Code?
The class code is generated after a class is created.
It can be found in the Institution home page, along with the class names.
FAQ (TEACHER / INSTITUTIONS)
What can teachers/Institutions do in ER-Central?
- Create classes
- Set start and end dates of classes
- Bulk upload students list and log in information
- Download students’ reading and listening progress data
How do I register my students?
- Create a new class or add students to an existing class
- Upload students list and information via bulk upload feature.
- If a student has an existing account in ER-Central, simply provide the class code, and he can enter it manually in his settings.
How can I monitor their progress?
Students’ progress may be monitored by downloading their data through the Legacy Download Data feature.
Can I download students’ data?
Yes. You can download students’ data. It can be:
- The data for all students in detail
- The summary data for the class
- An individual student’s data
Can I download the data from specific dates/months?
Yes. You may use this form
How do I extend the class?
- In the Institution home page, click on Class Name
- The Class window will appear
- Click on the Extend Class button.
- In the Extend Date field, specify the desired date.
Can students be registered to two classes?
No. They need a second username to do this.
They are already using ER-Central. How do I assign them to a class?
- Create the class
- Give the students the class code
- They login with their account
- They enter the class code in their Settings
Where can I find the Class Code?
Upon creation of a new class, the class name will appear in the Institution home page, along with the unique class code