If you have an announcement to make on the ER-Central, please fill in the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be announced in the language of your choice. You may announce:
- New ER/EL related products or series
- Major product changes
An Extensive Reading / Listening presentations or conferences
- Extensive Reading or Extensive Listening conferences or presentations
- An ER/EL event
- Major website changes or restructuring
- New websites devoted to ER (we will not announce general ELT sites)
Requests for assistance
- with piloting materials
- to answer questionnaires related to products of ER strategies
- a search for authors or materials writers (for ER/EL materials
- … or anything else you feel may be important to our community.
We’ll do our best to put up your announcement as soon as we can. It will most likely appear in the News section of the website.
Announcer: ABC Publishing email@example.com
Title: Announcing Exploring Reading for Young Learners
Details: ABC Publishing is proud to announce its new series of Graded Readers for Children ages 5-9 called Exploring Reading. There are 45 books, 5 each at 9 levels from Alphabet to Young Reader Plus. These books are now available in Europe and will be available in Asia from next Spring. www.abcpublishing.com/ExploringReading/
We reserve the right to not put up announcements deemed inappropriate. We prefer publishers do not tell us about every single book, ISBN change etc, but keep to major news such as new titles for a given year, new series, new business relationships, website changes etc.